Last Updated: May 15, 2023
Children Under the Age of 13:
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may directly provide any personal data to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal data directly from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. If We learn We have collected or received personal data from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, We will delete that information. If you believe We might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may asked to provide information by which you will be personally identified such as: name, email address, mailing address, or phone number (together “Personal Information”). You may, however, visit our site anonymously except to the extent cookie information may collect information about you.
We may also collect information from you automatically when you access our Website about how you access and use the Website ("Usage Data"). Usage Data may include information such as your device's Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), internet domain, browser type, browser version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, browser history, operating system, analytic data, and other diagnostic data.
Webucator may collect data that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as statistical information and analytic data relating to Website usage (“Aggregate Data”).
Personal Information, Usage Data, and Aggregate Data together shall be referred to as “Your Information” under this Policy.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our Website (we continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions (Your Information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested or as necessary to provide the Services hereunder).
- To provide our Services to you.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues.
- To prevent and detect criminal and/or fraudulent activity that would be damaging to you and us.
- In any other way We may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails:
- The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
- If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We have implemented measures designed to secure Your Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
However, the safety and security of Your Information also depends on you.Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We do our best to protect Your Information, We cannot guarantee the security of Your Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Your Information, particularly Personal Information, is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. You may also visit our cookie choices page to chose your cookie preferences. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our Website services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting customer service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics website offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Website. This data is shared with other Google Websites. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
We may use the information collected through our Website or these third parties to market our Services to you.Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personal Information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release Your Information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We may also disclose Your Information to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Webucator’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Webucator or others is among the assets transferred.
We may also share Your Information to fulfill the purpose for which you provide. For example, if you leave Us feedback with contact information to contact you, We may use such information for that purpose. We may also share Your Information with your consent, or for any other purpose disclosed by Us when you provide the information.
Third party links
We may receive some information that you submit to a third-party website or application that you access through the Website, including but not limited to information from your social media profile if you connect with Us on Social Media Platforms.Geographic Restrictions:
Webucator is based in the State of New York in the United States. We provide this Website only for use of individuals located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website, its accessibility, or its content is appropriate or your access to it is legal outside of the United States. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so at your own initiative and risk, and consent to potential processing, collection, and transfer of your Personal Information to a country that may have different privacy laws and that may or may not be as comprehensive as your own.
201 West Genesee Street, Suite 113
Fayetteville, NY 13066-1313
Toll Free: 1-877-932-8228