MMB Training Solutions Courseware
Why choose mmb training solutions courseware?
- Engaging: Designed for vILT and ILT, licensed courseware typically has hands-on activities or other interaction by the students every 3 to 5 minutes. No more behavior of students distracted due to long lecture time.
- Designed and Developed by Subject Matter Expert: The courses focuses on relevant topics that employees need to know, developed by someone who has done job.
- Time: We understand that the students job does not stop just because they are in class. The content is strictly focused on the "need to know" and not the "nice to know" to be respectful of their time.
- Flexible: Courses can be taught in full days, half days, or in one or two hour increments.
- Proven: These courses have been taught for over 5 years by the developer to hundreds of students. They have been modified and refined to ensure quality, content appropriateness, and effectiveness.
- Labs: Hands-on activities are key to reinforcing the concepts. Each course has one or more hands-on activities for each objective. Most activities have a "cookbook activity" (type the code as shown) so that the student can see the syntax on their screen and get a feel for what the code does. This is followed by a "thinking activity" where the student must solve a similar problem but using different data than the "cookbook activity". This engages critical thinking skills and solidifies the concept for the student.
- You likely have the course data:
- For the SAS courses, all demonstrations and activities use data from the SASHELP data library, or there are instructions of entering the data via a DATA step.
- For the SQL Using Microsoft SQL Server course, all demonstrations and activities use data from the Adventureworks database or the OGCBooks database. These may already be installed at your site, or can be downloaded from Microsoft. We've also included the data and install instructions in the license material if you prefer.