Last Updated: June 16, 2023
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE REDEEMING DIGITAL CONTENT
www.coursewarestore.com is a website operated by Webucator, Inc., whose registered office is 201 West Genesee Street, Suite 113, Fayetteville, NY 13066-1313. We have been appointed by Publishers of courseware materials as an authorized service provider in the distribution of the Digital Content.
To be considered a trainer in Courseware Store, you must be associated with one or more training companies who purchase courseware through Courseware Store. The process is simple:
- Check with a training company you work with to see if they already purchase courseware through Courseware Store. If they don't, direct them to https://www.coursewarestore.com/account/signup/ to register for an account.
- Once a training company has an Courseware Store account, they can go to their Our Trainers page in their Customer Center and invite you as a trainer for their company.
- When they invite you, you will get an email, and you will be able to accept their invitation.
- Once you are associated with a training company, you can request evaluation copies of courses by going to the courseware you're interested in and clicking the Request Trainer Evaluation Copy button.
Note that trainers can be associated with multiple companies, so you don't have to worry about which company you choose first. You can add others later.
1. SUBJECT TO SAME TERMS AS STUDENTS
2. ADDITIONAL TERMS FOR TRAINERS
- 2.1 As a trainer, your role in delivering quality education to students is vital. We appreciate your efforts and expect you to follow our policies to maintain a fair marketplace. Trainers are not allowed to share their contact information with the publishers of the courseware used in their classes. Additionally, sharing student contact information is strictly prohibited. Any breach of these policies may lead to the suspension or termination of your account and potential legal ramifications.
- 2.2 Trainers may be given access to additional documents as part of a courseware to help them prepare for and deliver a class. The trainer may not share those documents with anyone except for the purpose of delivering a class for which the courseware is licensed.
- 2.3 Trainers may be granted a free evaluation copy of a courseware. Under no circumstances are these copies to be used to deliver a class. They are for evaluation purposes only.